A library for computational chemistry.
Dependencies of the core goChem library and its extensions
- Gonum/matrix, the Blas based matrix and linear algebra library for Go.
- Plotinum, a library for plotting in Go.
- The xdrfile library for reading XTC trajectory files, from Gromacs.
- Go, the programming language in which goChem is written.
- Biogo, a bioinformatics library for the Go language.
- PyMOL, a powerful and open-source molecular visualization program.
goChem-compatible QM programs
Places where the goChem team works/has worked
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Modified from a theme by orderedlist